Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm not easily suckered...

... but Barack Obama is awesome. I know, I know... this was an infomercial. I know he paid tons of money to have this aired. I know that he's still a politician. I know that he's not perfect. I'm a pretty critical viewer of news, advertisements, and propaganda, but for the time being, Obama's thirty minutes made me really excited to be an American. After eight years of fear, divisiveness, and power mongering, he reminded me of what America is really all about. Hope. Opportunity. Community. Innovation. Unity. Barack Obama will reweave these ideals into the fabric of our culture.




Vote.

1 comment:

Lesley of Banana Pants Clothes said...

So...excited...for...Tuesday.

My man and I have already decided to get extra sleep on Monday so we can stay up all night on Tuesday watching the votes come in. :)