Friday, October 23, 2009

Lars and Addie This Fall


Just completed an order to stock a brand new Minneapolis shop with fabric bowls. Shoppe Local is the brainchild of the owners of Patina and features exclusively local Minnesota artists. The new store is located at the intersection of 50th St and Bryant Ave -- just a few doors down from the Patina location there.

Some of the bowls that are available only at Shoppe Local:


Eric asked if we could keep this one:

He sometimes asks "Why can't we keep any of the stuff you make?" Sometimes he asks while he's wearing the sweater I knitted him. He's kind of greedy.

My apologies for the sub-par photos; I was eager to get these sent off.

I'm hoping that my sewing machine, which started acting up last week, is in working order in time for my next craft fair so I can stock up on these one of a kind bowls in time. In the meantime, I working on other, non-sewing projects that are keeping my hands wrinkly with water and my kitchen smelling quite nice. More on that to come...!

Two weeks until my first show of the fall!

1st Annual Oakwood Bazaar
Friday, November 6th 3 pm - 8 pm
Saturday, November 7th 9 am - 5 pm

There will be food and live music. Shop handmade this holiday season!

1388 Point Douglas Road South, Saint Paul, MN 55119 (yes, I'm crossing the river!)
If you need more information, you can contact Cheri Brown at lovealwaysxox at gmail dot com.

No comments: